Sunday, June 18, 2006

expectations and stuff

I remember Abby asked me what I miss about home. I miss family and friends that weren't able to experience what I've seen and felt. However I had a hard time figuring out what I missed about the United States. I can't really think of anything to be honest. Maybe certain foods, but nothing that I can't get here in Japan. I never imagined never wanting to go back to the states, and I honestly can say that I have no desire to go back. But that doesn't mean I'm not excited for what's to come for me when I do go back. Tokyo was a great way for me to learn how to get comfortable living within a city, learning the subway system, and getting used all the walking you have to do. New York doesn't seem so big and bad anymore. This trip has only reinforced my resolve to move out of Philadelphia. I'll post one more blurb once departure comes closer to fruition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home